Reviews by Gertrude Simmonsen
1. Everything went great.
2. Everything went great and was all done under 2 hours.
3. Everything went great. This was a new kind of bed frame that replaces box springs. The dimmer switch works great. As always, Brian did a great job .
4. Brian did a great job installing the cabinets and they look great.
5. Brian did a great job. The bead board looks great in the kitchen. One wall had many layers that had to be removed first. I’m very pleased with all the projects Brian did and would highly recommend him. I
would definitely hire him again.
6. Brian did a nice job on the window seat lining it with cedar wood. He also put hinges on the 2 doors and 2 handles to make it easier to open. Along with the repair of the closet door,the closet shelf and the 3 exterior lights, Brian gave me advice on what to do with crumbling cement in my basement. He did a great job on everything and I would definitely hire him again.
Description of work: I had an old window seat that opens lined with cedar wood, 3 outside lights replaced, shelf put in a closet and a closet door repaired.
7. When reading information online about toilet installation, the average time was 2 hours and cost of
$150.00. Brian completed the job in half that time at half the cost. Brian did a great job.
8. The work took a few hours and Brian did have to go buy additional supplies. Brian did a great job
and I will hire him again for future projects.
9. Brian did a great job with both lights and the door. He had to work outside in the cold to do the door but did not complain. I am very happy with my new ceiling lights and the new dog door looks great and works great. Brian responds immediately to your call and sets up a time within a day or so. His charges are very reasonable.
Description of work: An old ceiling lamp in a bedroom was taken down and replaced with a new ceiling lamp. Also, a new ceiling lamp was replaced in a hallway. Also, a doggie door was put on an exterior door.
Add Your Comments Below